We usually receive compliments about the prints we do, but In the unlikely event you’re unhappy with your product please follow these instructions to lodge return / refund claim:
Email us at email@example.com with;
- The date of your purchase
- Your order number
- What you would like to return
- Why you want to return it.
Once received we will look into that and will try our best to resolve the problem soon.
What can be returned / not returned
- Only Items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may only be returned.
- No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase.
- We do not accept items that have noticeable wear or makeup stains.
- Returns must also comply with our user agreement.
- We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, errors in approved proofs, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size. # Note: sizing measurements online are within +-2cm, anything outside of this is faulty.
- Printicks reserve the right to decide about best possible printing method to suit customer artwork and fabric of product ordered.
Delivery time frames
We guarantee our processing and printing timeframes on our orders, but in the unlikely event that there is an error due to the courier or Australia Post, we cannot take responsibility, but in this rare instance, we can refund your shipping costs in full.
If you order a rush express order and your location is rural, international or not covered by the Australia Post National Express Post Network then we cannot take responsibility for shipping timeframes.
Please contact us so we can look after you, well before your due date. We want you to receive your garments on time and are only a phone call or an email away.
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry in shade
Garments will not shrink if the correct washing guidelines on the t shirt labels are followed; if you believe the garment was washed correctly please send us an email following our return instructions.
Online orders or orders where you upload your own artwork
Printicks takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Mistakes that the client has approved after being sent a proof*
- If the artwork you as a client upload is low quality, and results in a poor print
- 10% difference in design printing colours & size
- 10% difference in the actual garment colours
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size. *Please use our size guide for measurements or email us for advice.
- Garment shrinkage in wash
- Courier delivery timeframes
Printicks is not responsible for checking or modifying your artwork if you upload it directly to the site; to make changes such as; colour changes, background removal or design work. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0402054086 to discuss artwork before uploading your image to our designer.
Wholesale, Screen printing & Embroidery Orders
All orders placed over the phone, email or in person are subject to the same return procedure and also the Proof Approval Disclaimer.
Proof Approval Disclaimer:
Verbal agreement, payment of an invoice or emailing a reply with approval constitutes authority to proceed. Clients are requested to check thoroughly before approving. We have taken the utmost care creating your artwork, however are not liable for client error. Due to the production process, colours, position, size & scale are indicative only. Artwork & concepts remain property of the Printicks They must not be adapted or communicated to third parties or in anyway used without our expressed permission.
Products, sizes, colours, printing techniques for online & offline orders
we order blank clothing, garments and goods from our distributers, and then customise these items with printing and embroidery. All sizes and colours shown on our website are not under our control, and we can't be held liable for colour variations out of screen colours to real product colours, nor can we be held responsible for sizing problems. We do our best with our Quality Controls to handle those rare problems. We highly recommend ordering samples to ensure these size and colour problems aren't encountered. Please also note that, if a specific colour or size is not available for your order, and we haven't got the time to contact you, we may swap the garment or product for an alternative in a similar style, colour and size, in order to fulfil your order. All Online Orders will be processed with DTG, Screen Printing, Vinyl or Transfer Printing, whatever is deemed suitable to your order by our printing team. By accepting our terms and conditions, you understand, accept and agree any change that we make in the fulfilment of your order, without the rights of refund.
Printicks's standard delivery time is 7 business days.
We provide two types of rush order services (selected items only) wherein the customer can choose to have their item dispatched from us via our overnight service or our 3 day express service.
Overnight Rush Orders placed with Printicks
before 9am on a given day will be dispatched the same day and arrive on the next business day if your location is within the Express Post Network. Orders placed after 9am on TShirtPlus’s overnight service will be shipped out the following day. The 3 day express service will be shipped out 3 business days following the date that the order was made. We are not held responsible for any technical problems or freight carrier delays on deliveries of goods. Printicks
provides tracking numbers on all purchases. Once Printicks
has shipped we are not liable for any loss or damage of goods in transit from any transportation service such as Australia Post & Couriers Please.